Buy Ativan (Lorazepam) online next day delivery
More Ativan+%28Lorazepam%29 information
Lorazepam is an anti-anxiety medicine, Lorazepamis used to relieve anxiety, nervousness, and tensionassociated withanxiety disorders.
How to take
The Medication intake:
- take exact doze of Lorazepam as you doctor prescribed;
- take a full glass of water after each dose of Lorazepam;
- do not take more dose than prescribed by your doctor. Lorazepam can cause its dependence;
- do not take Lorazepam more doze and longer than prescribed because it ca cause physical and psychological dependence;
- Lorazepam can cause withdrawal effect if it is stopped suddenly, that is why you doctor can prescribe you a gradual reduction in dose.
Stop taking Lorazepam and seek emergency medical attention or contact your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following: an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, face, or tongue; or hives); sores in the mouth or throat; yellowing of the skin or eyes; a rash; hallucinations or severe confusion; or changes in vision. Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take Lorazepam and talk to your doctor if you experience drowsiness, dizziness, or clumsiness; depression; nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation. Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome, they may be caused by Lorazepam.
Do not take Lorazepam if you have narrow-angle glaucoma. Lorazepam may make worse this condition. Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you have kidney disease; have liver disease; have asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, or another respiratory disease; or are depressed or have suicidal thoughts. Do not take this medication without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
Lorazepam may increase the effects of other drugs that cause drowsiness, including antidepressants, alcohol, antihistamines, sedatives (used to treat insomnia), pain relievers, anxiety medicines, seizure medicines, and muscle relaxants. Tell your doctor about all medicines that you are taking, and do not take any medicine without first talking to your doctor. Antacids may decrease the effects of Lorazepam. Separate doses of an antacid and Lorazepam by several hours whenever possible. Drugs other than those listed here may also interact with Lorazepam. Talk to your doctor and pharmacist before taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines, including herbal products.
Should you missed dose you can as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose of Lorazepam, skip the dose you missed and take only the next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose of this medication. A double dose could be dangerous.
- use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities
- Lorazepam will cause drowsiness and may cause dizziness
- avoid alcohol while taking Lorazepam. Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness caused by Lorazepam. Alcohol may also increase the risk of having a seizure if Lorazepam is being taken for a seizure condition.
Store Lorazepam at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light. Remove any cotton from the bottle of disintegrating tablets, and keep the bottle tightly closed.
All information given above is a summary. You must visit your doctor, pharmacies or health care provider can provide more information about this medicine. Do not share this medicine with others for whom it was not prescribed. Do not use this medicine for other health conditions. Do not store medication with end term of storage.